Some 302 million people actively use Twitter—in myriad ways. Here are some stats about Twitter use around the globe, according to HubSpot.
A staggering 500 million tweets are sent per day, and 80% of active users are on mobile.
Moreover, "users spend an average of 170 minutes per month on Twitter," states HubSpot.
Latin America is one of the fastest-growing regions on Twitter: 23% of Internet users there are on Twitter, according to data cited by HubSpot.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful