Some 302 million people actively use Twitter—in myriad ways. Here are some stats about Twitter use around the globe, according to HubSpot.
A staggering 500 million tweets are sent per day, and 80% of active users are on mobile.
Moreover, "users spend an average of 170 minutes per month on Twitter," states HubSpot.
Latin America is one of the fastest-growing regions on Twitter: 23% of Internet users there are on Twitter, according to data cited by HubSpot.
To find out more about global Twitter use, click or tap on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]