Some 302 million people actively use Twitter—in myriad ways. Here are some stats about Twitter use around the globe, according to HubSpot.
A staggering 500 million tweets are sent per day, and 80% of active users are on mobile.
Moreover, "users spend an average of 170 minutes per month on Twitter," states HubSpot.
Latin America is one of the fastest-growing regions on Twitter: 23% of Internet users there are on Twitter, according to data cited by HubSpot.
To find out more about global Twitter use, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "How the World Uses Twitter [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach