Mobile devices are rapidly becoming consumers' go-to tool for all their shopping needs. Is your website optimized to handle these online shoppers—or are they going to leave your business behind?
Some 52% of smartphone and tablet users say that a bad mobile experience makes them less likely to do business with a company, according to the following DirectBuy infographic.
"Smartphone and tablet users are 5X more likely to abandon a task, including shopping, if the site isn't mobile-optimized," states DirectBuy.
Moreover, "by 2020, user experience will surpass pricing and product as the main differentiator between brands," suggests DirectBuy, citing findings by customer intelligence consulting firm Walker.
To find out more about the move toward mobile, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try