One way is to test your content. Are your landing pages optimized? "Correct targeting and testing methods can increase conversion rates up to 300%," states Captora.
Also, make sure your personalizing your content. Some 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from companies that deliver custom content, according to Captora.
"Compared to generic CTAs, personalization increases conversion rates by 42%," states Captora.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How Marketing AI and Automation Are Helping Small Businesses
- Generative AI-Powered Conversations and the Conversation Automation Index: David Greenberg on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Privacy-First World Won't Hurt Your Customer Relationships | Marketing Smarts Live Show