Want to scare up some business? Use the following tips to bewitch your email contacts and gain brand awareness.
"Don't fall for one of the biggest misconceptions of email marketing misconceptions; there is no one best time of the day to send emails," suggests Campaigner. "Cater to your specific audiences' schedules."
Also, prevent your campaign from turning into a nightmare and use segmentation tools to send messages that will resonate most to certain groups.
"Give big offers to your top contacts as well as those who need a little nudge to entice them to interact more," states Campaigner.
For more tips about email marketing strategies, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Five Email Marketing Strategies That Will Scare Your Competition Senseless [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How Email Newsletters Can Fix Marketers' Content and Trust Problems: Three Sets of Best-Practices
- Budgeting for 2022: Marketers' Email Spend Plans
- Five Great Sales Follow-Up Email Subject Lines [Infographic]
- Unlock the Full Potential of Your Email Marketing Efforts With VMCs and BIMI
- How Marketers Are Approaching Email Dark Mode [Infographic]