Want to scare up some business? Use the following tips to bewitch your email contacts and gain brand awareness.
"Don't fall for one of the biggest misconceptions of email marketing misconceptions; there is no one best time of the day to send emails," suggests Campaigner. "Cater to your specific audiences' schedules."
Also, prevent your campaign from turning into a nightmare and use segmentation tools to send messages that will resonate most to certain groups.
"Give big offers to your top contacts as well as those who need a little nudge to entice them to interact more," states Campaigner.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Effective B2B Email Strategies for the Win: Matt Treacey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023