Want to scare up some business? Use the following tips to bewitch your email contacts and gain brand awareness.
"Don't fall for one of the biggest misconceptions of email marketing misconceptions; there is no one best time of the day to send emails," suggests Campaigner. "Cater to your specific audiences' schedules."
Also, prevent your campaign from turning into a nightmare and use segmentation tools to send messages that will resonate most to certain groups.
"Give big offers to your top contacts as well as those who need a little nudge to entice them to interact more," states Campaigner.
For more tips about email marketing strategies, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon