A stellar marketing team is made up of strong talent willing to work together to drive your audience wild, according to the following LinkedIn infographic.
Here's a look at the different roles of a rocking team.
The social media manager is like lead vocals in a band. He or she is "the frontman, the voice, the entertainer who gets the crowd fired up," suggests LinkedIn.
The SEO manager works like a rock band's drummer. This role involves laying the foundation for the band.
Find out more about how your dream marketing team and a top rock band function similarly. Click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself
- How to Solve Conflicts With Your Business Partners by Developing Win-Win Agreements
- How Stanley Black and Decker Accelerated Digital Transformation: Orlando Gadea and Alexandre Soncini on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Workers Want From Their Employers Right Now
- Advancing Racial Justice, One Decision at a Time: Lee Deas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]