A stellar marketing team is made up of strong talent willing to work together to drive your audience wild, according to the following LinkedIn infographic.
Here's a look at the different roles of a rocking team.
The social media manager is like lead vocals in a band. He or she is "the frontman, the voice, the entertainer who gets the crowd fired up," suggests LinkedIn.
The SEO manager works like a rock band's drummer. This role involves laying the foundation for the band.
Find out more about how your dream marketing team and a top rock band function similarly. Click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "Construct a Rocking Marketing Team [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack