Follow these seven steps to consistently attract and convert more customers by building an automated marketing funnel.
"Before you do anything else, get really specific on your solution and the audience it's for," suggests ELIV8 in the following infographic. "Otherwise, you're doomed to fail before you even begin."
The next step is to choose your traffic source, such as paid ads, SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, and local search.
The third step is to "create a highly specific, irresistible offer that you can give to people in exchange for their contact information," states Eliv8. "Lead magnets are usually offered on landing pages that are optimized to convert even cold traffic."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Crafting a Dynamic Go-to-Market Campaign Plan | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Rev Up the B2B Account-Based Demand Engine to Accelerate Results
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]