Follow these seven steps to consistently attract and convert more customers by building an automated marketing funnel.
"Before you do anything else, get really specific on your solution and the audience it's for," suggests ELIV8 in the following infographic. "Otherwise, you're doomed to fail before you even begin."
The next step is to choose your traffic source, such as paid ads, SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, and local search.
The third step is to "create a highly specific, irresistible offer that you can give to people in exchange for their contact information," states Eliv8. "Lead magnets are usually offered on landing pages that are optimized to convert even cold traffic."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times
- How to Attract Buyers in the Modern Business-to-Business Market
- Fewer Deals, More Video: How COVID-19 Is Impacting Sales Professionals
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- Account-Based Marketing Ad Match Rates Explained [Infographic]