Use geolocation to identify where a subscriber is located and then deliver personalized content or offers to that user's location. Check out these geotargeting tips from a Campaigner infographic.
"Take advantage of timely events," suggests Campaigner. "Use upcoming events in a particular location as a trigger to develop localized marketing campaigns."
You can use those events to keep your brand top of mind and be part of an ongoing conversation with your customers.
"Create geo-targeted emails by using an image of a map in your email campaigns," recommends Campaigner. The maps can show the most popular stores nearby where your customers can redeem reward points.
To find out stats and tips about geotargeting, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How Texting Can Deliver Value for Businesses [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone