Win more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
"Use demographic and location data and target offers based on past purchase behavior," recommends Campaigner in the following infographic.
"The individual attention will encourage readers to open your messages, click through to your webpage, and convert with future purchases."
Also, don't be afraid to try new things in your email campaigns. "Consider using emojis in your subject line or adding video or interactive polls to the body of your email to drive engagement from new audiences," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about email marketing strategies, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon