Win more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
"Use demographic and location data and target offers based on past purchase behavior," recommends Campaigner in the following infographic.
"The individual attention will encourage readers to open your messages, click through to your webpage, and convert with future purchases."
Also, don't be afraid to try new things in your email campaigns. "Consider using emojis in your subject line or adding video or interactive polls to the body of your email to drive engagement from new audiences," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about email marketing strategies, check out the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023