Win more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
"Use demographic and location data and target offers based on past purchase behavior," recommends Campaigner in the following infographic.
"The individual attention will encourage readers to open your messages, click through to your webpage, and convert with future purchases."
Also, don't be afraid to try new things in your email campaigns. "Consider using emojis in your subject line or adding video or interactive polls to the body of your email to drive engagement from new audiences," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about email marketing strategies, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Go for the Email Gold by Using These Winning Strategies [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint