What's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
"Defining your email marketing campaign strategy and goals helps guide the direction of your campaign and makes it easier to measure the success of your efforts," states the following infographic by Litmus and Movable Ink.
Ask yourself what actions you want your subscribers to take, why they should care about your company, whom you're sending the email to, and how you'll measure its success.
"Set deadlines for each step of your production process to ensure everything is completed on time," suggests the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]