What's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
"Defining your email marketing campaign strategy and goals helps guide the direction of your campaign and makes it easier to measure the success of your efforts," states the following infographic by Litmus and Movable Ink.
Ask yourself what actions you want your subscribers to take, why they should care about your company, whom you're sending the email to, and how you'll measure its success.
"Set deadlines for each step of your production process to ensure everything is completed on time," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about streamlining your email production, click or tap on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?