What's the state of social media around the world? Check out these stats regarding global users, preferred social networks and platforms, and much more.
On average, Internet users have five social media accounts and make active use of three of them, according to the following Market Inspector infographic.
The most popular social platform worldwide is Facebook, followed by WhatsUp, then Messenger.
Facebook is also used most by B2Cs (96%), with LinkedIn coming in second. B2Bs also favor Facebook (88%), with Twitter (80%) a close second.
To find out more about social media use around the world, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy