What's the state of social media around the world? Check out these stats regarding global users, preferred social networks and platforms, and much more.
On average, Internet users have five social media accounts and make active use of three of them, according to the following Market Inspector infographic.
The most popular social platform worldwide is Facebook, followed by WhatsUp, then Messenger.
Facebook is also used most by B2Cs (96%), with LinkedIn coming in second. B2Bs also favor Facebook (88%), with Twitter (80%) a close second.
To find out more about social media use around the world, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]