What's the state of social media around the world? Check out these stats regarding global users, preferred social networks and platforms, and much more.
On average, Internet users have five social media accounts and make active use of three of them, according to the following Market Inspector infographic.
The most popular social platform worldwide is Facebook, followed by WhatsUp, then Messenger.
Facebook is also used most by B2Cs (96%), with LinkedIn coming in second. B2Bs also favor Facebook (88%), with Twitter (80%) a close second.
To find out more about social media use around the world, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]