What's the state of social media around the world? Check out these stats regarding global users, preferred social networks and platforms, and much more.
On average, Internet users have five social media accounts and make active use of three of them, according to the following Market Inspector infographic.
The most popular social platform worldwide is Facebook, followed by WhatsUp, then Messenger.
Facebook is also used most by B2Cs (96%), with LinkedIn coming in second. B2Bs also favor Facebook (88%), with Twitter (80%) a close second.
To find out more about social media use around the world, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "The State of Social Media Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- What Neuroscience Tells Us About Social Media Marketing
- A Quick Guide to Selecting the Right Hashtags [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Getting Started With B2B Social Media Advertising [Infographic]
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement