About 205.6 billion emails are sent every day. Spare yours the fate of not being read! Follow these quick tips for writing a captivating email that inspires action.
"Use direct language throughout your emails, especially the word 'you,'" recommends the infographic.
Also, make sure your email has just one main goal. It can be a question, an outcome, or a request.
Moreover, take time to craft an engaging subject line. "The best subject lines are intriguing without being click-bait, short without being cryptic, urgent without being slimy, and action-driven without being dispassionate," states the infographic.
To find out more about creating emails that get read, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis