About 205.6 billion emails are sent every day. Spare yours the fate of not being read! Follow these quick tips for writing a captivating email that inspires action.
"Use direct language throughout your emails, especially the word 'you,'" recommends the infographic.
Also, make sure your email has just one main goal. It can be a question, an outcome, or a request.
Moreover, take time to craft an engaging subject line. "The best subject lines are intriguing without being click-bait, short without being cryptic, urgent without being slimy, and action-driven without being dispassionate," states the infographic.
To find out more about creating emails that get read, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]