About 205.6 billion emails are sent every day. Spare yours the fate of not being read! Follow these quick tips for writing a captivating email that inspires action.
"Use direct language throughout your emails, especially the word 'you,'" recommends the infographic.
Also, make sure your email has just one main goal. It can be a question, an outcome, or a request.
Moreover, take time to craft an engaging subject line. "The best subject lines are intriguing without being click-bait, short without being cryptic, urgent without being slimy, and action-driven without being dispassionate," states the infographic.
To find out more about creating emails that get read, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing