Fall's the season for marketers to ready their subscriber base for the upcoming holiday marketing campaigns.
Follow the following tips for creating successful email campaigns this holiday season.
"Do some hand-picking and send hyperpersonalized email offers to your customers based on past purchases to stay on their radar," suggests a Campaigner infographic.
Also, "implement social sharing buttons in each email to help the wind blow your campaigns' messages to new fields."
For more tips, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity
- How to Effectively Use CTAs in B2B Cold Emailing
- Email Subject Line Benchmarks for Common Tactics and Words
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates