Fall's the season for marketers to ready their subscriber base for the upcoming holiday marketing campaigns.
Follow the following tips for creating successful email campaigns this holiday season.
"Do some hand-picking and send hyperpersonalized email offers to your customers based on past purchases to stay on their radar," suggests a Campaigner infographic.
Also, "implement social sharing buttons in each email to help the wind blow your campaigns' messages to new fields."
For more tips, check out the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)