A whopping $8.4B is going to be spent on Halloween this year. So, check out these tips and tricks to capture those treats (and to plan some tricks for next year).
"If you want to capture the spooky hearts of Halloween die-hards, get social," recommends The Shelf in the following infographic.
Some 40% of people said they've purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube. For example, 27M Pinterest users pinned Halloween content last year.
Consider harnessing the power of user-generated content. "Run a campaign where users can submit their photo using your hashtag for a chance to get featured on your website or social media channels," suggests The Shelf. "This will give your other customers plenty of inspiration for Halloween and advice for utilizing your product in a unique way. You can even use this UGC to inject some fun into your product pages."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget: Recession Strategies and Tips | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Navigating the Power of B2B Communication by Getting to the Point: Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Link Prospects' Personal and Business Data to Engage and Convert: The Awesome Power of B2B2C Linkage Data
- For AI-Driven B2B Customer Experiences, You'll Need These Four Strategic Investments
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges