For email marketers and small business owners, festive holiday feelings often give way to the stress of building email marketing campaigns.
A holiday-themed infographic by email marketing services provider Campaigner offers some tips and advice to help your marketing thrive during the holidays.
Among the statistics and best-practices to capitalize on and boost holiday sales:
—Celebrate the season of giving and treat your new subscriber to a present: 85% of consumers say an email with a coupon code would influence them to buy.
—Embrace the holiday savings and offer free shipping: 93% of shoppers take action on free shipping while looking to save.
For more insights and tips, see Campaigner's infographic, "Jingle All the Way to the Bank With Email Marketing":
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020