"Your email database is the foundation of your email marketing strategy," an infographic by Campaigner Email Marketing rightly states.
If your email bounce rate is greater than 3-5%, consider that as a sign your email list needs a good scrubbing, according to the infographic.
Emailing only to contacts who are likely to interact with your email campaigns is crucial, Campaigner points out.
Why? For various reasons. If, for example, there are too many bounces, you risk getting blocked, or even blacklisted.
For some best-practices and other information on email list hygiene, check the infographic:
Continue reading "Keep It Clean: The Importance of Email-List Hygiene [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]
- Seven Marketing Automation Campaigns That Should Get You Promoted
- Keep It Real: How to Not Over-Automate Email Sequences
- Four Tactics to Refresh Your 2021 Email Marketing Strategy