If your email bounce rate is greater than 3-5%, consider that as a sign your email list needs a good scrubbing, according to the infographic.
Emailing only to contacts who are likely to interact with your email campaigns is crucial, Campaigner points out.
Why? For various reasons. If, for example, there are too many bounces, you risk getting blocked, or even blacklisted.
For some best-practices and other information on email list hygiene, check the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top 10 Passive-Aggressive Workplace Email Phrases [Infographic]