"Your email database is the foundation of your email marketing strategy," an infographic by Campaigner Email Marketing rightly states.
If your email bounce rate is greater than 3-5%, consider that as a sign your email list needs a good scrubbing, according to the infographic.
Emailing only to contacts who are likely to interact with your email campaigns is crucial, Campaigner points out.
Why? For various reasons. If, for example, there are too many bounces, you risk getting blocked, or even blacklisted.
For some best-practices and other information on email list hygiene, check the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The Most Popular Email Clients in 2020
- Four Ways to Empower Your Email Marketing Strategy With AI
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.