That may have been the mantra when your brand started on Facebook, but do all your posts still follow that rule?
How about hashtags? The infographic advises using them sparingly and making them short and sweet. Is your brand guilty of overtagging, or do you have a hashtag strategy that works?
And be sure you know your tools: "Facebook now lets business owners add CTAs to link posts using a tool called the Power Editor," the infographic points out.
For more quick tips on how to get the most out of your Facebook marketing, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show