Targeting traffic with your Facebook ads can lead to big success for small businesses, but only if it's done in a smart way.
Then determine which format to use for your ad and what your campaign objectives are.
Facebook has some powerful tools to help you through this process. You can use Knowledge Graph to help you better understand your audience and Power Editor to quickly measure and analyze how your ads are doing, the infographic suggests.
To learn more about how to create the best Facebook ads from start to finish, take a look at the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok