Targeting traffic with your Facebook ads can lead to big success for small businesses, but only if it's done in a smart way.
Then determine which format to use for your ad and what your campaign objectives are.
Facebook has some powerful tools to help you through this process. You can use Knowledge Graph to help you better understand your audience and Power Editor to quickly measure and analyze how your ads are doing, the infographic suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)