Did you know that only 51% of LinkedIn users have complete profiles, yet profile completeness is the first priority in how the LinkedIn search algorithm displays results? That's according to an infographic by LeisureJobs.
Completing your profile to get the most views goes beyond simply using properly sized images and getting recommendations, however.
The addition of a professional headline, optimizing your job titles, and publishing articles directly on the site are just a few of the many additional tips recommended in the infographic.
As your connections start pouring in, LinkedIn has a way to maintain relationship notes that are visible only to you, the infographic advises.
For more on how to make your LinkedIn profile a magnet for views, click on the truncated image below to view the full infographic:
Continue reading "The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Proving Marketing to Execs (Part 2): Marketing's Language Problem
- How to Adapt to the Permanently Hybrid Workplace of the Future
- Content Marketing Salaries: Pay Ranges for Seven Common Job Titles
- Business Agility Is the New Norm. Do You Have What It Takes?
- Innovation at the Intersection of Art, Technology, and Product Strategy: Adobe VP Loni Stark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]