The folks at Emma made a list, checked it twice, and you were good this holiday season so here's a peek.
The email marketing software provider compiled the top 12 emails of the year sent through its platform. Among the highlighted emails:
• Telluride Truffle for its innovative referral program (people are four times more likely to buy when referred by a friend)
• The Escape Game for its dynamic "thank you" email
• Preppy Pineapple and the Texas A&M Foundation for their use of animated gifs
Emma also explains why the techniques used by each email are beneficial, such as noting that animated gifs increase click rates up to 42% and conversion rates up to 130%.
To see all 12 emails and the lessons to be learned from each, click on this truncated version of the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing