Marketers have had a notoriously hard time converting e-commerce customers via social channels, but it doesn't have to be that way, according to online merchant platform Payever.
The company released an infographic that depicts how people use social media and how social media can lead to conversions.
Social networks are expected to have 2.5 billion users by 2018, according to data cited by the infographic, and they offer a huge opportunity for marketers to target based on online behavior and preferences.
Furthermore, social media advertising can be one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your audience, the infographic suggests.
To learn more about how a well structured social media e-commerce marketing strategy can help you convert, see the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]