Marketers have had a notoriously hard time converting e-commerce customers via social channels, but it doesn't have to be that way, according to online merchant platform Payever.
The company released an infographic that depicts how people use social media and how social media can lead to conversions.
Social networks are expected to have 2.5 billion users by 2018, according to data cited by the infographic, and they offer a huge opportunity for marketers to target based on online behavior and preferences.
Furthermore, social media advertising can be one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your audience, the infographic suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]