If you're not an expert in social media advertising, the process can feel like you're on another planet.
For example, 53% of marketers use YouTube in marketing efforts, and there are more 18-49-year-olds on YouTube mobile than any cable network in the US, the infographic states. But, before committing to it, you need to understand your own brand and your audience, the infographic suggests.
If you're trying to figure out which social platforms to start with, it might help to know that 78% of marketers are satisfied with the value Facebook Ads provide, according to the infographic.
To see more about how social media advertising can help your content and messaging blast off, click or tap on the infographic for a larger version:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead