If you're not an expert in social media advertising, the process can feel like you're on another planet.
For example, 53% of marketers use YouTube in marketing efforts, and there are more 18-49-year-olds on YouTube mobile than any cable network in the US, the infographic states. But, before committing to it, you need to understand your own brand and your audience, the infographic suggests.
If you're trying to figure out which social platforms to start with, it might help to know that 78% of marketers are satisfied with the value Facebook Ads provide, according to the infographic.
To see more about how social media advertising can help your content and messaging blast off, click or tap on the infographic for a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok