If you're not an expert in social media advertising, the process can feel like you're on another planet.
For example, 53% of marketers use YouTube in marketing efforts, and there are more 18-49-year-olds on YouTube mobile than any cable network in the US, the infographic states. But, before committing to it, you need to understand your own brand and your audience, the infographic suggests.
If you're trying to figure out which social platforms to start with, it might help to know that 78% of marketers are satisfied with the value Facebook Ads provide, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]