In this week's 'Skim: Amazon's Twitch, the social platform you're missing out on; Twitter shelves its e-commerce ambitions; big changes to Facebook Live and what they mean for you; Snapchat's new approach to search; ingredients for highly engaging Facebook posts; a content marketer's guide to social selling; and much more...
Skim to streamline your social media strategy in 2017!
1. Introducing the biggest media destination marketers haven't heard of
Twitch included livestreaming long before other social networks, including Facebook and Instagram, and it boosts over 100 million monthly viewers who spend, on average, 1.5 hours on the platform every day. So... why isn't Twitch on your brand's radar?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect