Snapchat has more than 150 million users, but many marketers don't yet know how to tap into its audience.
Delmondo, a video analytics software platform and creative studio, has put together an infographic containing facts about Snapchat as well as tips on how to use its marketing and advertising features.
"Snapchat is ideal for real-time social media marketing because it can give the audience direct access to live events," the infographic states.
Snapchat's most expensive offering is Discover ads, starting at over $40,000, according to the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing