Snapchat has more than 150 million users, but many marketers don't yet know how to tap into its audience.
Delmondo, a video analytics software platform and creative studio, has put together an infographic containing facts about Snapchat as well as tips on how to use its marketing and advertising features.
"Snapchat is ideal for real-time social media marketing because it can give the audience direct access to live events," the infographic states.
Snapchat's most expensive offering is Discover ads, starting at over $40,000, according to the infographic.
But there are other options: Snapchat has several advertising products, including sponsored geofilters, sponsored lenses, and 3V ads that display between stories.
To learn more about how you can use Snapchat to support your business, see the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]