Influencers: brands want them, and bloggers and others want to be them. But who are they? What do they do? How do they make money? And what makes someone a social media influencer?
An influencer can be anyone,from a blogger to a celebrity, the infographic explains, but they must always have credibility and a niche.
Influencers are generally compensated with money or samples. Before you pay just anyone to promote your product, however, be sure the influencers you work with match your brand's tone, style, and mission, the infographic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)