Influencers: brands want them, and bloggers and others want to be them. But who are they? What do they do? How do they make money? And what makes someone a social media influencer?
An influencer can be anyone,from a blogger to a celebrity, the infographic explains, but they must always have credibility and a niche.
Influencers are generally compensated with money or samples. Before you pay just anyone to promote your product, however, be sure the influencers you work with match your brand's tone, style, and mission, the infographic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]