We recently shared an infographic about Google's biggest search algorithm changes last year, and the evolution of the search landscape depicted in that infographic isn't expected to slow down this year.
Among the predictions:
• Increased adoption of Google AMP (accelerated mobile pages). AMP is just one way to improve the overall performance of the mobile Web.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing