We recently shared an infographic about Google's biggest search algorithm changes last year, and the evolution of the search landscape depicted in that infographic isn't expected to slow down this year.
Among the predictions:
• Increased adoption of Google AMP (accelerated mobile pages). AMP is just one way to improve the overall performance of the mobile Web.
• The rise of voice search. In 2016, Google reported that 20% of searches on its mobile app were voice searches, according to data cited in the infographic.
• Machine-learning and artificial intelligence. The infographic predicts that Google may release more machine-learning updates beyond RankBrain.
To see more predictions, check out the infographic. Just tap or click it to view a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]