"Form follows function" is a term most frequently heard in architecture, but it applies to your e-commerce website as well.
From the title at the top of the page to the related-item links usually found at the bottom, the info that your pages include matters for SEO and conversions.
And don't forget to make your pages mobile-friendly, and ensure they load quickly, the infographic also points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]