"Form follows function" is a term most frequently heard in architecture, but it applies to your e-commerce website as well.
From the title at the top of the page to the related-item links usually found at the bottom, the info that your pages include matters for SEO and conversions.
And don't forget to make your pages mobile-friendly, and ensure they load quickly, the infographic also points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]