"Form follows function" is a term most frequently heard in architecture, but it applies to your e-commerce website as well.
From the title at the top of the page to the related-item links usually found at the bottom, the info that your pages include matters for SEO and conversions.
And don't forget to make your pages mobile-friendly, and ensure they load quickly, the infographic also points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing