"Form follows function" is a term most frequently heard in architecture, but it applies to your e-commerce website as well.
From the title at the top of the page to the related-item links usually found at the bottom, the info that your pages include matters for SEO and conversions.
And don't forget to make your pages mobile-friendly, and ensure they load quickly, the infographic also points out.
To see all 17 steps that make your product pages shine, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]