"Form follows function" is a term most frequently heard in architecture, but it applies to your e-commerce website as well.
From the title at the top of the page to the related-item links usually found at the bottom, the info that your pages include matters for SEO and conversions.
And don't forget to make your pages mobile-friendly, and ensure they load quickly, the infographic also points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different