From its launch in 2010 to its acquisition by Facebook in 2012 and its 600 million-user milestone, Instagram has grown into a social media phenomenon.
The infographic shows the top emojis used on Instagram (the heart is number one), the top filters (Clarendon wins), the top Instagram accounts (surprise... the most popular account isn't a celebrity!), and much more.
It dives into demographics, gives tips on how to use the platform for marketing, and breaks down the accounts with the most followers in sports and politics.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect