There are 2.8 billion people on social media (that's 37% of the world's population!), and knowing who's doing what on which social platforms can be helpful to your business, according to a handy infographic by Tracx, a social media management platform.
The infographic consolidates user demographics across seven of the largest social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Reddit.
Over 50% of social media users are on only one or two platforms, the infographic points out, so businesses need to figure out the right place to find their audiences.
Facebook is best for reaching Millennials and Gen X, with the latter spending almost seven hours per week on social media, whereas Pinterest use is spread evenly across most age groups, the infographic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)