There are 2.8 billion people on social media (that's 37% of the world's population!), and knowing who's doing what on which social platforms can be helpful to your business, according to a handy infographic by Tracx, a social media management platform.
The infographic consolidates user demographics across seven of the largest social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Reddit.
Over 50% of social media users are on only one or two platforms, the infographic points out, so businesses need to figure out the right place to find their audiences.
Facebook is best for reaching Millennials and Gen X, with the latter spending almost seven hours per week on social media, whereas Pinterest use is spread evenly across most age groups, the infographic explains.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect