If more than one-third of the world is on social media, how can you make sure the right message gets to the right people?
The infographic suggests one way is to know your audience by generation. For example, it cites a statistic that Generation Z prefers to see real people rather than celebrities in their advertisements, and that 68% of Generation X makes buying decisions based on reviews.
The infographic also provides an overview of some of the major social media channels; it notes, for example, that 79% of all Twitter accounts are outside the US, and 65% of leading brands have an Instagram account.
To see more about how different generations use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead