If more than one-third of the world is on social media, how can you make sure the right message gets to the right people?
The infographic suggests one way is to know your audience by generation. For example, it cites a statistic that Generation Z prefers to see real people rather than celebrities in their advertisements, and that 68% of Generation X makes buying decisions based on reviews.
The infographic also provides an overview of some of the major social media channels; it notes, for example, that 79% of all Twitter accounts are outside the US, and 65% of leading brands have an Instagram account.
To see more about how different generations use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Instagram in an Instant: Understanding the Social Network [Infographic]
- How to Make the Most of Influencer Marketing During COVID-19
- The Anatomy of a Popular YouTube Thumbnail Image
- How to Find and Hire Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Incorporate LinkedIn Stories Into Your Marketing [Infographic]