If more than one-third of the world is on social media, how can you make sure the right message gets to the right people?
The infographic suggests one way is to know your audience by generation. For example, it cites a statistic that Generation Z prefers to see real people rather than celebrities in their advertisements, and that 68% of Generation X makes buying decisions based on reviews.
The infographic also provides an overview of some of the major social media channels; it notes, for example, that 79% of all Twitter accounts are outside the US, and 65% of leading brands have an Instagram account.
To see more about how different generations use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Power Up Your B2B Marketing Efforts With Influencer Marketing and Private Communities | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy