Today's infographic will bring you either joy (as a marketer) or grief (as a consumer).
The average time spent daily on each of five major social media platforms varies from one minute on Twitter to forty minutes on YouTube, both of which add up to quite a bit over a lifetime.
For instance, those forty minutes per day on YouTube will average out to one year, ten months over a lifetime. And you can plan to spend another year plus seven months on Facebook.
People spend more time on social media than they do eating and drinking, the infographic suggests, but less than they do watching television.
To see time spent across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful