Today's infographic will bring you either joy (as a marketer) or grief (as a consumer).
The average time spent daily on each of five major social media platforms varies from one minute on Twitter to forty minutes on YouTube, both of which add up to quite a bit over a lifetime.
For instance, those forty minutes per day on YouTube will average out to one year, ten months over a lifetime. And you can plan to spend another year plus seven months on Facebook.
People spend more time on social media than they do eating and drinking, the infographic suggests, but less than they do watching television.
To see time spent across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing