When you're creating a marketing campaign, you're thinking of the myriad assets you'll need: Email headers and copy, landing page assets, maybe even direct mail pieces—and each of these parts of the campaign has its own specs.
When you start to promote on social media, those specs can grow nearly exponentially as suddenly you need images or video for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Whether you are a marketer requesting those assets or a designer creating them, having all the specifications and requirements in one place can make your life easier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do