When you're creating a marketing campaign, you're thinking of the myriad assets you'll need: Email headers and copy, landing page assets, maybe even direct mail pieces—and each of these parts of the campaign has its own specs.
When you start to promote on social media, those specs can grow nearly exponentially as suddenly you need images or video for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Whether you are a marketer requesting those assets or a designer creating them, having all the specifications and requirements in one place can make your life easier.
You can see the entire infographic by clicking on the truncated image below. And then be sure to bookmark it so you can quickly check social media asset requirements right when you need them.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead