When you're creating a marketing campaign, you're thinking of the myriad assets you'll need: Email headers and copy, landing page assets, maybe even direct mail pieces—and each of these parts of the campaign has its own specs.
When you start to promote on social media, those specs can grow nearly exponentially as suddenly you need images or video for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Whether you are a marketer requesting those assets or a designer creating them, having all the specifications and requirements in one place can make your life easier.
You can see the entire infographic by clicking on the truncated image below. And then be sure to bookmark it so you can quickly check social media asset requirements right when you need them.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]