When you're creating a marketing campaign, you're thinking of the myriad assets you'll need: Email headers and copy, landing page assets, maybe even direct mail pieces—and each of these parts of the campaign has its own specs.
When you start to promote on social media, those specs can grow nearly exponentially as suddenly you need images or video for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Whether you are a marketer requesting those assets or a designer creating them, having all the specifications and requirements in one place can make your life easier.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy