Social media marketing is inarguably one of the most effective ways to segment and target specific audiences, build brand awareness, and connect with consumers and clients.
However, it isn't without its mysteries, and many business owners and marketers are eager to level-up their strategy and make the most of this valuable channel.
According to the infographic, 80% of your audience will read your content title, but only 20% will read the content. The graphic continues with tips on how to improve that ratio, such as how to best use visual and interactive content.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things