Social media marketing is inarguably one of the most effective ways to segment and target specific audiences, build brand awareness, and connect with consumers and clients.
However, it isn't without its mysteries, and many business owners and marketers are eager to level-up their strategy and make the most of this valuable channel.
According to the infographic, 80% of your audience will read your content title, but only 20% will read the content. The graphic continues with tips on how to improve that ratio, such as how to best use visual and interactive content.
For more ideas to improve your social marketing savvy, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]