Social media marketing is inarguably one of the most effective ways to segment and target specific audiences, build brand awareness, and connect with consumers and clients.
However, it isn't without its mysteries, and many business owners and marketers are eager to level-up their strategy and make the most of this valuable channel.
According to the infographic, 80% of your audience will read your content title, but only 20% will read the content. The graphic continues with tips on how to improve that ratio, such as how to best use visual and interactive content.
For more ideas to improve your social marketing savvy, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "How to Build a Better Social Marketing Strategy [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach
- Five Strategies to Increase Your Social Media Conversions