A marketing automation platform can be one of your most helpful technologies.
Those platforms allow marketers to score, nurture, and attribute leads, and brands that use marketing automation on average register a 68% increase in customer engagement and a 77% increase in conversions, according to an infographic by social media management platform Oktopost.
But your marketing automation platform is only as good as the data you put into it, and the infographic suggests that sending data from your website and email campaigns is not enough.
Social media data is often siloed, but 84% of CEOs and VPs use social media to make purchasing decisions, according to the infographic, so it's a channel you don't want to ignore.
To see more reasons to include social data in your marketing automation platform, check out the full infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter