A marketing automation platform can be one of your most helpful technologies.
Those platforms allow marketers to score, nurture, and attribute leads, and brands that use marketing automation on average register a 68% increase in customer engagement and a 77% increase in conversions, according to an infographic by social media management platform Oktopost.
But your marketing automation platform is only as good as the data you put into it, and the infographic suggests that sending data from your website and email campaigns is not enough.
Social media data is often siloed, but 84% of CEOs and VPs use social media to make purchasing decisions, according to the infographic, so it's a channel you don't want to ignore.
To see more reasons to include social data in your marketing automation platform, check out the full infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "Why Social Media Is the Best Thing to Happen to Marketing Automation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]