Owned, earned, and paid social media are all critical tactics for a social media marketer's success. But today, with earned and owned social media performance at an all-time low, according to an infographic by social media platform Tracx, marketers are often laser-focused on the paid aspect.
However, the real magic happens when all three work together, creating the "Social Trifecta."
The infographic explains that 80% of social media today is paid, while 70% of social conversations about brands take place on earned social media channels.
It goes on to show how owned and earned media work together, and how you can turn earned into owned, and owned into paid.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]