Your marketing mix probably consists of a variety of channels: print, email, social, maybe even television and radio. With varying returns on investment across all those methods, a savvy marketer is always looking at which channels bring down costs and increase revenues.
Google AdWords can be a great way to achieve those ROI goals, and this infographic by digital marketing agency SMBclix explains the details.
With an average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) of $1.44, Google AdWords came in lower than other marketing channels, including social media ($2.50), newspaper ($16.00), and direct mail ($57.00), according to data cited in the infographic.
The top three paid ad spots get 41% of clicks on a Google search results page, the infographic says, and Google's display campaigns reach 80% of global Internet users.
To see how Google AdWords might help your ROI, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Tech, AI, and Marketing: The Evolution of SEO Strategy
- How to Get SEO Right for Your SaaS Business: Three Strategic Elements
- The 10 Phrases People Use Most When Searching Online [Infographic]
- Top SEO Trends for 2023
- Visual Search for B2B Marketing Success: Olga Andrienko on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Ways to Optimize Your Videos for Search [Infographic]