Your marketing mix probably consists of a variety of channels: print, email, social, maybe even television and radio. With varying returns on investment across all those methods, a savvy marketer is always looking at which channels bring down costs and increase revenues.
With an average cost per thousand impressions (CPM) of $1.44, Google AdWords came in lower than other marketing channels, including social media ($2.50), newspaper ($16.00), and direct mail ($57.00), according to data cited in the infographic.
The top three paid ad spots get 41% of clicks on a Google search results page, the infographic says, and Google's display campaigns reach 80% of global Internet users.
To see how Google AdWords might help your ROI, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "How to Improve Your Marketing ROI With Google AdWords [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts