With nearly three billion social media users worldwide, determining a set of rules to please everyone would be impossible. But there are some guidelines that brands should follow to help ensure social media branding and business success.
1. Posting too many promotional messages. The infographic reports that 58% of social followers are annoyed by too many promotional messages. But it's a balance: About 85% of people need to see a product or service multiple times on social media before purchasing, the infographic states, so don't under-post, either.
2. Sharing irrelevant information. Occasionally it's good to post out-of-the-box messages, but overall remember why your followers chose to follow your brand and give them what they expect.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]