When setting up social media posts, it's easy to get into a routine in what you post, when you post, and how you set up your posts.
Today's infographic may pull you out of that rut. In addition to sizing specs, it also includes keyboard shortcuts and tips for posting on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The infographic, created by On Blast Blog, highlights tools that complement each social platform. It also includes the best times of the day to post and trends marketers should expect in social media.
And it wraps up with a formula for writing irresistible headlines.
Just tap or click the infographic to see a larger version:
Continue reading "The Indispensable Social Media Cheat Sheet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four Things TikTok Can Teach Us About Presentations
- The Top Pride Hashtags on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?