When setting up social media posts, it's easy to get into a routine in what you post, when you post, and how you set up your posts.
Today's infographic may pull you out of that rut. In addition to sizing specs, it also includes keyboard shortcuts and tips for posting on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
The infographic, created by On Blast Blog, highlights tools that complement each social platform. It also includes the best times of the day to post and trends marketers should expect in social media.
And it wraps up with a formula for writing irresistible headlines.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things