This week's 'Skim: LinkedIn released a suite of new tools to help brands and other users customize notifications and keep their focus on only the important bits; Facebook rolls out ads globally within its Messenger app, and it moves another step closer to publisher Instant Article subscriptions; why marketers should pay attention to Snapchat's new Snap Map; how to generate B2B leads with LinkedIn's Sponsored InMail; why your business should prepare for emoji search; how social media is changing our eating habits; and much more...
Skim for the latest and craziest bits of the social media world!
1. LinkedIn notifications get new features, customization
Marketers will be happy to see a suite of new customization options and features for notifications on LinkedIn, starting with the ability to mute or turn off notifications and unfollow specific connections' notifications without those connections knowing you've done so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations