We've written before about how influencer marketing is on the rise, and today's infographic continues that theme and also explores why the marketing tactic is so popular.
The infographic also shows that the number of platforms and agencies in the space has grown 220% in the last two years.
Influencer marketing is effective say 84% of marketers according to the infographic. And 55% of marketers say they acquire better customers through influencer marketing.
For the full scoop on influencer marketing, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Lowdown on the Rise of Influencer Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]
- What Neuroscience Tells Us About Social Media Marketing
- A Quick Guide to Selecting the Right Hashtags [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Getting Started With B2B Social Media Advertising [Infographic]
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement