We've written before about how influencer marketing is on the rise, and today's infographic continues that theme and also explores why the marketing tactic is so popular.
With an average of $7.65 return on each dollar spent, according to an infographic by Influencer Marketing Hub, it's easy to see why brands that try out influencer marketer often stick with it.
The infographic also shows that the number of platforms and agencies in the space has grown 220% in the last two years.
Influencer marketing is effective say 84% of marketers according to the infographic. And 55% of marketers say they acquire better customers through influencer marketing.
For the full scoop on influencer marketing, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]