So it's no wonder than Instagram is a popular social media platform, and not just for consumers but for brands as well.
With 90% of Interbrand's "Top 100 Global Brands" on Instagram, and 53% of Instagram users following their favorite brands on the social network, according to the infographic, it's clear that the platform can be valuable when it's used well.
The infographic gives tips on how to accomplish exactly that, such as noting that posts with location tags drive higher engagement than those without, and images with faces receive 38% more likes than those without.
To see more about how brands are using Instagram and what they're getting out of it, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Four Reasons Your Business Should Be on Instagram [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Content Engagement Benchmarks [Infographic]
- The Demographics of 11 Major Social Networks
- On Instagram, Video vs. IGTV Posts: Which Perform Better? [Infographic]