We've all been there: You read a study and learn a new best-practice, only to see another study that contradicts the first one.
Bang your head against the keyboard no more. Marketing calendar company CoSchedule has compiled various reports about the best times to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google+ into one helpful infographic.
The infographic also provides tips for each of the social media platforms, as well as tips on how to apply all the findings.
- Posting on Facebook at 3 PM will get you the most clicks, but a 1 PM post will get you the most shares.
- B2B Twitter accounts perform 16% better during business hours, and B2C accounts perform 17% better on weekends.
- LinkedIn is still considered the professional social media, but the best times to post are before and after work.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful