We've all been there: You read a study and learn a new best-practice, only to see another study that contradicts the first one.
Bang your head against the keyboard no more. Marketing calendar company CoSchedule has compiled various reports about the best times to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google+ into one helpful infographic.
The infographic also provides tips for each of the social media platforms, as well as tips on how to apply all the findings.
- Posting on Facebook at 3 PM will get you the most clicks, but a 1 PM post will get you the most shares.
- B2B Twitter accounts perform 16% better during business hours, and B2C accounts perform 17% better on weekends.
- LinkedIn is still considered the professional social media, but the best times to post are before and after work.
To get the whole picture, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version:
Continue reading "The Definitive Report About the Best Times to Post on Social Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The World's Biggest Social Networks (And Who Owns Them) [Infographic]
- Instagram Stories: 2021 Benchmarks and Trends
- Marketer Survey: 5 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2022 [Infographic]
- A Look at the Gen Z Audience on LinkedIn
- The Common Characteristics of Viral TikToks [Infographic]
- Five Types of Social Media Influencers [Infographic]