We've all been there: You read a study and learn a new best-practice, only to see another study that contradicts the first one.
Bang your head against the keyboard no more. Marketing calendar company CoSchedule has compiled various reports about the best times to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google+ into one helpful infographic.
The infographic also provides tips for each of the social media platforms, as well as tips on how to apply all the findings.
- Posting on Facebook at 3 PM will get you the most clicks, but a 1 PM post will get you the most shares.
- B2B Twitter accounts perform 16% better during business hours, and B2C accounts perform 17% better on weekends.
- LinkedIn is still considered the professional social media, but the best times to post are before and after work.
To get the whole picture, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to view a larger version:
Continue reading "The Definitive Report About the Best Times to Post on Social Media [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach