In this week's 'Skim: Facebook unleashes Messenger 2.1 with all-new business-friendly features, and it's reportedly working on a revolutionary futuristic video-chat device; Snapchat is dealt a new blow with stock market rejections, and it joins fight against terror and extremism; Pinterest homes in on search with new selling focus; and Facebook's big algorithm change will make you rethink your website.
Also: a guide to being the best B2B on social media; Facebook's artificial intelligence system gone haywire; and much more...
Skim for this week's round of must-read social tidbits!
1. Facebook woos businesses with Messenger 2.1
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things