In this week's 'Skim: Facebook unleashes Messenger 2.1 with all-new business-friendly features, and it's reportedly working on a revolutionary futuristic video-chat device; Snapchat is dealt a new blow with stock market rejections, and it joins fight against terror and extremism; Pinterest homes in on search with new selling focus; and Facebook's big algorithm change will make you rethink your website.
Also: a guide to being the best B2B on social media; Facebook's artificial intelligence system gone haywire; and much more...
Skim for this week's round of must-read social tidbits!
1. Facebook woos businesses with Messenger 2.1
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns