Put away all those single-channel research reports on B2B marketing, and save yourself some time with a look at today's infographic. The team at Bubblegum Search read those reports for you and compiled stats about B2B trends in email, content, mobile, search, and social into one convenient place.
Among the stats highlighted in the infographic are the following:
• Some 71% of B2B researchers begin with a generic Google search.
• Over half of B2B researchers are Millennials.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas