Social media marketers and graphic designers, listen up!
Occasionally we post infographics of social media sizing guides. We don't mean to repeat ourselves, but these guides are really useful, so we like to give you a chance to catch them when they come up.
You'll want to bookmark todays' guide to social media image sizes to make your content creation easy and streamlined—and to make sure you're up to date.
Product review site WeAreTop10 compiled the image-posting rules from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube into one easy-to-reference infographic.
To see the guidelines, just check out the infographic. Tap or click to see a larger version.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing