Social media marketers and graphic designers, listen up!
Occasionally we post infographics of social media sizing guides. We don't mean to repeat ourselves, but these guides are really useful, so we like to give you a chance to catch them when they come up.
You'll want to bookmark todays' guide to social media image sizes to make your content creation easy and streamlined—and to make sure you're up to date.
Product review site WeAreTop10 compiled the image-posting rules from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube into one easy-to-reference infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things