social media marketers and graphic designers, listen up!
Occasionally we post infographics of social media sizing guides. We don't mean to repeat ourselves, but these guides are really useful, so we like to give you a chance to catch them when they come up.
You'll want to bookmark todays' guide to social media image sizes to make your content creation easy and streamlined—and to make sure you're up to date.
Product review site WeAreTop10 compiled the image-posting rules from Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube into one easy-to-reference infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show