The good news: Four out of five marketing influencers (81%) describe their SEO strategy as successful, and SEO is 85% more likely to drive website traffic to your site than PPC (pay per click) advertising.
The bad news: That doesn't mean that SEO is easy. Getting a high ranking in search results, generating traffic, and determining ROI are three barriers that SEO marketers face.
For instance, only 34% of brands use exclusively in-house resources to manage SEO, the graphic shows, while the other 66% either outsource or have hybrid processes.
To see more facts about SEO, check out the infographic. Just tap or click to see a larger version.
Continue reading "13 Statistics That Prove the Value of SEO [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022
- 10 Important Google Search Algorithm Updates From 2021 [Infographic]
- How to Use Google Search Console Insights for Your SEO Strategy
- Marketers' Top SEO Priorities in 2022
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]