User intention will be a key focus, the agency predicts, meaning that the context—and not just the keywords—of the user's search will gain importance.
The infographic also predicts that brands will revisit the use of HTTPS in their URLs, as that extra S can hide valuable referral data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce