User intention will be a key focus, the agency predicts, meaning that the context—and not just the keywords—of the user's search will gain importance.
The infographic also predicts that brands will revisit the use of HTTPS in their URLs, as that extra S can hide valuable referral data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]