It's hard enough for marketers to keep up with email trends and shopping trends, but keep up they must. And one of the most fickle channels marketers need to follow is SEO.
We wrote about SEO predictions earlier this year, and now we're highlighting an infographic by web agency KOL Limited with seven more trends to watch.
User intention will be a key focus, the agency predicts, meaning that the context—and not just the keywords—of the user's search will gain importance.
The infographic also predicts that brands will revisit the use of HTTPS in their URLs, as that extra S can hide valuable referral data.
To see all seven predictions for this year, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos