User intention will be a key focus, the agency predicts, meaning that the context—and not just the keywords—of the user's search will gain importance.
The infographic also predicts that brands will revisit the use of HTTPS in their URLs, as that extra S can hide valuable referral data.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Top 4 Impactful SEO Trends Today
- What Your Customers' Searches Can Tell You. Are You Paying Attention?
- Don't Let Your CMS Migration Go South: SEO and Related Considerations
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different