A mighty 82% of marketers say events generate high-quality leads, and 91% of attendees say events have an impact on buying decisions.
The graphic also notes that 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first. That's especially good to know as following up quickly can sometimes be a challenge for busy marketers, as we've seen before.
The infographic also explains that 89% of Millennials who attend events have purchasing influence, and 87% of people keep promotional items for over a year.
Clearly, tradeshows pay off for exhibitors, right? You'd think so, but many marketers don't know: 71% of people don't measure tradeshow ROI, according to the stats here.
To see how you can rescue the princess—or, better yet, make sure your event experience is a success—just check out the infographic.
Continue reading "Level-Up: How to Score Big at Live Events [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Interest in Marketing Tactics Based on Search Volume [Infographic]
- Three Agile Marketing Tips for the Post-Pandemic Economy
- How to Win Customers' Trust and Loyalty With Unfiltered Marketing: Stephen Denny on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Impactful Emerging Marketing Technologies
- Opportunity Out of Difficulty: Four Martech Trends to Follow in 2021