A mighty 82% of marketers say events generate high-quality leads, and 91% of attendees say events have an impact on buying decisions.
The graphic also notes that 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first. That's especially good to know as following up quickly can sometimes be a challenge for busy marketers, as we've seen before.
The infographic also explains that 89% of Millennials who attend events have purchasing influence, and 87% of people keep promotional items for over a year.
Clearly, tradeshows pay off for exhibitors, right? You'd think so, but many marketers don't know: 71% of people don't measure tradeshow ROI, according to the stats here.
To see how you can rescue the princess—or, better yet, make sure your event experience is a success—just check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Maximizing Your B2B Marketing Budget—Recession Strategies and Tips: Lindsay Boyajian Hagan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Pros and Cons of Printed Marketing Materials
- Customer Marketing: The Key to Surviving the Economic Downturn
- Industry Foresight: Forecasting the Future of Your Market
- First-Party Data Isn't Enough: You'll Need the Right Data Infrastructure to Derive Value From Your Marketing Data
- The Attention Economy—How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts: Doug Binder on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]